Summer Academy is a 1-week summer camp for children ages 12 to 14. The academy will take place at Physics and Astronomy Building, Room 26, in the weeks of July 22 -26 and August 19-23 in the summer of 2019.
Registration for Academy will be open on February 1, 2019 at 12pm.Paper Registration: Registration is also possible via a printable PDF. Download the Space Academy Registration here: Available on Feb 1, 2019 Send the form along with a cheque of the full amount, payable to ‘Western University’ to the following address: Centre for Planetary Science and Exploration (CPSX) Office of the Dean of the Faculty of Science Western Science Centre, Room 191 Western University 1151 Richmond St. London, ON CANADA N6A 5B7 Please note that the complete registrations are processed on first-come-first-serve basis. The registration is not complete until payment is received and the spot will not be held until the cheque is received. Online Registration: In order to register and pay online, you must create an account. Creation of an account can be found under Parents Area, Create Account (or please click here to create an account). You will then be able to register under Parents Area, Register Child. A link will also be available in the box below.
July 22- 26
- The cost for the academy will be $325.00.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All cancellation and refund requests must be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks prior to the academy’s start date. No refunds will be issued if the request is made less than two weeks of the start date of the camp.
- A 15% non-refundable administration fee is applied to any and all cancellations.
- There are no refunds issued for the days during which your child is not present during the registered days.
- If you choose to modify the attendance details, including the week or the age group, the request must be submitted in writing two weeks prior to the academy’s start date. In this instance, a $15.00 change fee will be administered to your account.
- In all circumstances, a full refund will be issued for withdrawals due to medical reasons, with appropriate medical documentation provided.
- No refunds will be made in the event of university closure.