March Break camp is a 5-day camp for children in Grade 4/5/6 offered at Western University during March Break.
Schedule & Registration for 2020 March Break Camps
In order to register and pay online, you must create an account. Creation of an account can be found under Parents Area, Create Account (or please click here to create an account). You will then be able to register under Parents Area, Register Child.
Registration is also possible via a printable PDF.
Download the Registration form here: Registration Form
Send the form along with a cheque of the full amount, payable to ‘Western University’ to the following address:
Institute for Earth and Space Exploration
Western Science Centre, Room 121
1151 Richmond St.
CANADA N6A 3K7
- $275.00 for 5 days
Please note that the complete registrations are processed on first-come-first-serve basis. The registration is not complete until payment is received and the spot will not be held until the cheque is received.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- All cancellations and refund requests must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com two weeks prior to the camp’s start date. No refunds will be issued if the request is made less than two weeks of the start date of the camp.
- A 15% non-refundable administration fee is applied to any and all cancellations.
- There are no refunds issued for the days during which your child is not present during the registered days.
- If you choose to modify the attendance details, the request must be submitted in writing two weeks prior to the camp’s start date. In this instance, a $15.00 change fee will be administered to your account.
- In certain circumstances, a full refund will be issued for withdrawals due to medical reasons, with appropriate medical documentation provided.
- No refunds will be made in the event of university closure.