March Break 2021 camp is a 5-day camp for children in Grade 4/5/6 offered at Western University during March Break. This year, it will be offered in a virutal half-day format. Click here to register. March Break Camp will be held on April 12-April 16 due to the updated Ontario March Break date for 2021.
Schedule & Registration for 2021 March Break Camps
March Break 2021 camp will take place in a virtual format due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Will be held in a virtual format due to COVID-19 pandemic. March Break Camp will be held April 12-16 2021 due to the amended March Break dates for 2021.
- $55.00 + tax (for week of 1/2 day sessions)
Please note that the complete registrations are processed on first-come-first-serve basis. The registration is not complete until payment is received and the spot will not be held until the cheque is received.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- All cancellations and refund requests must be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks prior to the camp’s start date. No refunds will be issued if the request is made less than two weeks of the start date of the camp.
- A 15% non-refundable administration fee is applied to any and all cancellations.
- There are no refunds issued for the days during which your child is not present during the registered days.
- If you choose to modify the attendance details, the request must be submitted in writing two weeks prior to the camp’s start date. In this instance, a $15.00 change fee will be administered to your account.
- In certain circumstances, a full refund will be issued for withdrawals due to medical reasons, with appropriate medical documentation provided.
- No refunds will be made in the event of university closure.